Congratulations Jennevieve. If you would like to change your mind I will gladly pay $50 to the BLUE fund in your place. If that is of interest to you please email me at dyannlyon@gmail.com Thanks and congratulations, Dyann
All donations will be given to Lakewood Police Independent Guild Charity Fund.
To bid on an item, please leave a comment with your name and bid amount. If you are not an friend of Sonja or Heather, please leave some type of contact information also.
The auction ends at midnight on December 20th, 2009. To pay your donation and retrieve your item, please visit Sonja at Sonja Clothes to Live In, 2701 North 21st St., Tacoma. (253)272-1565. Cash or check, please!
I'll start the bid at $25.
ReplyDeleteDyann Lyon
I will bid $30.
ReplyDeleteJessica
253-353-3097
Jennevieve ups the bid to $35
ReplyDeleteJennevieve has teh winning bid of $35
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jennevieve. If you would like to change your mind I will gladly pay $50 to the BLUE fund in your place. If that is of interest to you please email me at dyannlyon@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks and congratulations, Dyann